This two-stage windmill was built in c.1750, however it now ruinous. The remains of the windmill are nonetheless a strong reminder of the industrial heritage of the area.
The mill was located on an elevated and exposed site in order to take advantage of the stronger wind currents. Mills such as this were used to grind corn and were of importance to the local farming community.
There are currently no reviews submitted.