Seefin Castle was a four storey tower house believed to have been built in the 15th or 16th century. Records show that the castle was held by Richard MacUllick Burke in 1574.
Unfortunately there is little further known about the history of the castle which now lays in ruins. Some architectural features such as a spiral staircase and small chambers can been seen throughout the remains.
There are currently no reviews submitted.