RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We hope you have fallen in love your new items, however, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 7 working days of delivery of your products, so we may advise you of the necessary steps before returning the products.
- We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of gifts. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Items with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. When returning your item please consider using tracked postage for piece of mind, as Visit Galway will not be liable for any return items which never arrive.
Visit Galway is not responsible for customs charges or restrictions, including any customs processing time, which may cause a delay in the delivery of your goods.