SAINT MARTIN’S WALLED GARDEN
Saint Martin’s Walled Garden was constructed in 1770 and consists of a series of courtyards and arcaded elements with a promenade, cascade of steps and fanciful outbuildings and turrets, making it one of the most interesting and unusual architectural ensembles in the county.
It shows that the gardening history of the area was highly influential in it’s day. Unfortunately it is no longer in use.
There are currently no reviews submitted.