The Streamstown mill is a six-bay mill which was built in c.1780 and consists of four-stories. The building is now derelict and used as a farm outbuilding.
The mill was a former corn mill situated on Streamstown Bay, which was an area made prosperous by smuggling in the eighteenth century. The mill remained in operation until the mid-nineteenth century.
The interior retains its original timber floors, beams and support posts. The mill acts as a reminder of the area’s past industrial heritage.
There are currently no reviews submitted.