This multi-bay, two-storey mill which was built in c.1800 is no longer in use as a mill. Although now used as a farm outbuilding much of the building’s fabric remains.
The millstream and nearby former mill manager’s house add context to the structure. The mill is a strong physical reminder of the industrial heritage of the area.
There are currently no reviews submitted.