Dated c.1790, this small corn mill has retained a sense of its original character, with a wooden waterwheel, sluice gates and a weir.
The mill would have been served by the adjacent Streamstown River. It is believed that timbers from the mill were used by W.B. Yeats in his restoration of the nearby tower house.
There are currently no reviews submitted.